Cambodia Beach Break Tour 3 Days
- Discover amazingly beautiful islands in Sihanouk Ville
- Take part in various activities on the beach
- Visit some floating villages
- Enjoy BBQ meal on the beach
- Explore the Ream National Park and its diversity of the fauna and flora there
- Join a short cruise to some beautiful islands: Koh Kong, Koh Rong, Koh Russeri…
- Get sunbathed on white sand beaches while enjoying sophisticated drinks and fruits
- Relax and get new energy for work and study
This tour is taking you far from old Angkor temples, far from busy life and bringing you all to the beaches and peaceful atmosphere with magnificent nature of Cambodia. During 3 days and 2 nights, tourists will have a chance to feel another Cambodia with long winding beaches, beautiful islands and the great diversity of creatures there.
Activities: Transfer to Sihanouk Ville, enjoy a boat cruise in Ream National Park, enjoy BBQ lunch, and visit some floating lives
At about 8.00 AM, tourists will be picked up at your hotel by tour guide of Indochina Private Tour. We will transfer to Sihanouk Ville on our private car. En route, you will enjoy a boat cruise to explore Ream National Park. This park contains beaches, mangrove forest, tropical jungles and over 150 species of birds, many sun bears – NGO protected animals and many other kinds of plants and animals. You will be fascinated by exploring the rich flora and fauna or watching monkeys living in the real world. You will have a BBQ lunch provided on the bank of the lake there. Next, we will visit some floating villages for better understanding about a unique of living. You will get excited about observing floating houses. Then, we will continue driving to Sihanouk Ville. Upon arrival there, we will check-in the hotel and enjoy leisure time later.
Included: Lunch, tour guide, ground transportation, entrance fee or permission, hotel in Sihanouk Ville.
Activities: Explore some islands in Sihanouk Ville, enjoy afternoon at leisure
After breakfast at the hotel, we will take a speedboat ride to explore some islands in Sihanouk Ville such as Koh Kong, Koh Rong, Koh Russei, etc. Today, tourists will enjoy a BBQ lunch on the beach at Koh Rong Islands. The afternoon is at leisure for you to take part in various activities. You may choose to sunbath on the white sand beach, enjoy a glass of cocktail or ice coconut, or go swimming in cool sea. You will stay overnight in Sihanouk Ville.
Included: Breakfast, lunch, tour guide, ground transportation, boat, entrance fee or permission, hotel in Sihanouk Ville.
Activities: Enjoy free time in the morning, check out from hotel, and return to Phnom Penh or Sihanouk Ville Airport
After breakfast at the hotel, you will enjoy free time until 12.00. You may continue exciting activities yesterday or wander around this beautiful town for shopping, explore local markets selling extremely fresh seafood. At 12.00, we will check-out from hotel and return to Phom Penh or transfer to Sihanouk Ville Airport.
Included:Breakfast, ground transportation, airport transfer, tour guide.
Don’t see the date for this tour to suit your schedule? No problems, Create Your Own Date. Choose the dates that you want to travel and as long as you happy to open the tour to other people joining we will charge you the standard tour price – no markups!
1. You must have booked and paid your deposit for travel dates that are at least 1 to 3 months in the future. This just gives us time to promote the trip and find other people to join you.
2. Create Your Own Date for this tour applies for bookings of two or more people only. If you are a solo traveller we can do our best to get a group for the dates you choose but we cannot guarantee standard pricing until we achieve a minimum of 2 people
3. This offer is subject to availability. In peak season we may not have the capability to add tour dates to our already busy schedule..
Artfully Designed Set Departures
Our Small Group Trips to Asia are set departures that you join in. Our superb itineraries combine world-famous highlights with hidden jewels. If you enjoy the company of like-minded travelers, and a maximum of 15 travelers (usually fewer), we offer the definitive small group travel in Asia and the Pacific.
Our Small Group Trips to Asia Feature:
- Join-in scheduled departures
- A set itinerary, artfully conceived down to the finest detail
- The best, most sought-after Tour Leaders in our region of the world—university-educated professionals and experts with local connections
- Luxury and boutique hotels wherever possible
- A maximum of 15 travelers—usually fewer—for an intimate experience
- Single travelers warmly welcomed
- Most meals, delicious cuisine
- Comprehensive inclusions and insurance
Learn about our progressive Join Group for solo travelers joining our Small Group Trips.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.
How our prices work:
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
HIGHER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget higher than $(This Price) in per person?
Vietnam and Indochina has the utmost luxury hotels and other tour facilities to cater to your budget. For a budget higher than the one stated, we can make some of the following modification to your program based on your request.
Flights in Business or First Class flight (compared with Economy flight).
More luxury hotels/cruises or more luxury rooms in the same hotel/cruise. Standards of accommodation.
Longer stay at certain city based on your request.
Extra service or extra meals.
If you want to stay longer…
There are so many ways to extend your time in Vietnam and Indochina. Once you arrive, you won’t want to leave!
Make extra trip to Phu Quoc or Con Dao, two of our most beautiful islands. Etc…
Stay longer on your cruise trip to Halong Bay. Etc…
Stay extra days and relax at beachside resort. Etc…
Spend more time visiting northern mountain province.
How our prices work:
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Transfer with A/C vehicle
- Airport Transfer with A/C vehicle
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private tour with English Speaking Guide
- All entrance fees as per program
- International Flights
- Visa Fees $30 (issued on arrival) for Cambodia
- Alcoholic, and other beverages
- Tips for guides & drivers.
- Personal travel insurance
- Any services not mentioned in itinerary
Note: Hotels are subject to change due to availability. In that case we will choose equivalent accommodation
Meals: if you have any specific food requirements ( vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide, our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, Travelo Vietnam can be your culinary guide and provide you opportunity to savor tempting local food and world famous – dishes.
Read before traveling in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar or country around
Share with others
Thank you for visiting our FAQs pages. Here are the most common questions asked by our travelers. Please follow the links to get the answers or type your questions in the search bar. If you cannot find your answers, please send us your questions via email or on our Travelo Vietnam website. We will email you back with your answer, and update it on our website for other travelers.
1 – Knowledge Bike
2 – Travel FAQs
5 – Indochina Visa
6 – During Tour
After all of our tours we ask every traveler to review their holidays so that we may publish their testimonials on our website to help potential customers decide on Travelo Vietnam for their holidays to Indochina.
It is important for other travelers to hear the honest opinions from our past clients. We do not alter or edit what has been said. We do however, remove the emails, for privacy protection.
Refine Your Search