Cambodia Honeymoon Heritage 4 Days
Travel Style: Cambodia Honeymoon Tours
Itinerary: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap
Highlight: Cambodia Heritage 4 Days Explore the fascinating city of Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia, visiting the attractions that explain the history and culture of Cambodia such as the National Museum, the Silver Pagoda, the Royal Palace and Wat Phnom hill
Itinerary in brief
Cambodia Heritage Explore the fascinating city of Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia, visiting the attractions that explain the history and culture of Cambodia such as the National Museum, the Silver Pagoda, the Royal Palace and Wat Phnom hill, before entering into the great Khmer Empire and the overwhelming beauty of the Temples of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom, to explore the ancient ruins such as the Roluos Group, Preah Ko, Ba Kong and Lo Lei, Banteay Kdei, Ta Prohm Temple, the Bayon and Banteay Srei, plus a visit to the large lake in Cambodia, the Tonle Sap.
- Delving into the history of the Khmer Empire, once the greatest power in South east Asia
- Witnessing the architectural legacy of the mighty Khmer Empire – once the greatest power in South East Asia
- Absorbing the beauty of the temples of Angkor
- Feeling welcomed by the smiles and hospitality of the Khmer people
- iding into the depths of the jungle
- Walking alongside the Mekong River in sleepy Phnom Penh.
Arrive in Phnom Penh and transfer to hotel. This city was once considered one of the most beautiful in the Orient, and despite its recent turbulent history it still retains a colonial charm. In the afternoon visit the National Museum, the Silver Pagoda, the Royal Palace and Wat Phnom hill, founding place of the city. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Transfer to Pochentong Airport after breakfast for the morning flight to Siem Reap. Alternatively take the new speed boats to Siem Reap leaving Phnom Penh at 08:00 and arriving in Siem Reap around 12:30. Siem Reap is the base for exploring the fabled temples of Angkor, the ancient capital of the Khmer empire. On arrival begin a tour of the temples that includes the early-Angkor era temples of the Roluos Group – Preah Ko, Ba Kong and Lo Lei. In the afternoon continue to Srah Srang, Banteay Kdei, Chau Say Tevoda, Thommanon, and the fabulous Ta Prohm Temple, embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers. Overnight in Siem Reap. (B) Note: If travelling by boat the morning tour in Siem Reap will not be possible.
After breakfast a morning tour of the temples takes in the South Gate of Angkor Thom, the famous Bayon, Baphoun, the Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. In the afternoon, visit the magnificent 12thcentury Angkor Wat. Return to hotel after watching the sun set over Angkor Wat. Overnight in Siem Reap. (B)
After breakfast depart for a visit to Banteay Srei, Kbal Spean (River of 1000 Lingas) and Banteay Samre. In the afternoon, visit the Grand Circuit taking in Pre Rup, Neak Poan and Preah Khan. Overnight in Siem Reap. (B)
After breakfast take a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake (best from July to February) and afterwards visit the Siem Reap market and the workshops of Artisans d’Angkor (wood and stone carving) and/or visit the Landmine Museum of Mr Aki Ra before transferring to Siem Reap Airport for departure flight
Don’t see the date for this tour to suit your schedule? No problems, Create Your Own Date. Choose the dates that you want to travel and as long as you happy to open the tour to other people joining we will charge you the standard tour price – no markups!
1. You must have booked and paid your deposit for travel dates that are at least 1 to 3 months in the future. This just gives us time to promote the trip and find other people to join you.
2. Create Your Own Date for this tour applies for bookings of two or more people only. If you are a solo traveller we can do our best to get a group for the dates you choose but we cannot guarantee standard pricing until we achieve a minimum of 2 people
3. This offer is subject to availability. In peak season we may not have the capability to add tour dates to our already busy schedule..
Artfully Designed Set Departures
Our Small Group Trips to Asia are set departures that you join in. Our superb itineraries combine world-famous highlights with hidden jewels. If you enjoy the company of like-minded travelers, and a maximum of 15 travelers (usually fewer), we offer the definitive small group travel in Asia and the Pacific.
Our Small Group Trips to Asia Feature:
- Join-in scheduled departures
- A set itinerary, artfully conceived down to the finest detail
- The best, most sought-after Tour Leaders in our region of the world—university-educated professionals and experts with local connections
- Luxury and boutique hotels wherever possible
- A maximum of 15 travelers—usually fewer—for an intimate experience
- Single travelers warmly welcomed
- Most meals, delicious cuisine
- Comprehensive inclusions and insurance
Learn about our progressive Join Group for solo travelers joining our Small Group Trips.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.
How our prices work:
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
HIGHER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget higher than $(This Price) in per person?
Vietnam and Indochina has the utmost luxury hotels and other tour facilities to cater to your budget. For a budget higher than the one stated, we can make some of the following modification to your program based on your request.
Flights in Business or First Class flight (compared with Economy flight).
More luxury hotels/cruises or more luxury rooms in the same hotel/cruise. Standards of accommodation.
Longer stay at certain city based on your request.
Extra service or extra meals.
If you want to stay longer…
There are so many ways to extend your time in Vietnam and Indochina. Once you arrive, you won’t want to leave!
Make extra trip to Phu Quoc or Con Dao, two of our most beautiful islands. Etc…
Stay longer on your cruise trip to Halong Bay. Etc…
Stay extra days and relax at beachside resort. Etc…
Spend more time visiting northern mountain province.
How our prices work:
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
Trip Included :
- Transported by A/c private car or van
- Air Ticket Phnom Penh – Siem Reap
- English or French-speaking guide
- All Entrance Fees
- Meals as indicated in the program as : B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner
- 4 nights hotel accommodation based on 2 guests sharing a Twin or Double room Phnom Penh & Siem Reap
Trip Excluded :
- International flights : Hochiminh city ( Or Hanoi ) – Phnom Penh//Siem Reap-Bangkok
- Other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Airport tax & personal expense
- Cambodia visa fee ( Visitors can obtained visa upon arrival at US$ 21 with 2 photos ).
Note: Hotels are subject to change due to availability. In that case we will choose equivalent accommodation
Meals: if you have any specific food requirements ( vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide, our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, Travelo Vietnam can be your culinary guide and provide you opportunity to savor tempting local food and world famous – dishes.
Read before traveling in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar or country around
Share with others
Thank you for visiting our FAQs pages. Here are the most common questions asked by our travelers. Please follow the links to get the answers or type your questions in the search bar. If you cannot find your answers, please send us your questions via email or on our Travelo Vietnam website. We will email you back with your answer, and update it on our website for other travelers.
1 – Knowledge Bike
2 – Travel FAQs
5 – Indochina Visa
6 – During Tour
After all of our tours we ask every traveler to review their holidays so that we may publish their testimonials on our website to help potential customers decide on Travelo Vietnam for their holidays to Indochina.
It is important for other travelers to hear the honest opinions from our past clients. We do not alter or edit what has been said. We do however, remove the emails, for privacy protection.
Refine Your Search