Central Vietnam School Trip 4Days
The purpose of this trip is offered students the chance to visit Hoi An Ancient Town, the Central Vietnam, the chance to learn about the Vietnamese culture thousand years, explore authentic Hanoian foods. We also offer students the chance to volunteer with us to help local community, to experience the local culture and share what they have in life with local students.
- Danang – Hoi An – My Son Holy Land – Hoi An
- 6 Days
- Danang – Hoi An
- School Tour & Volunteer opportunity
- School vacation, Volunteer programs & Adventure
- Absolutely good, please tell us your holiday wish list!
- Private tour designs for any group size upon your request.
Day 1: Hoi An – Arrival – “Getting to Know You” (L/D)
Meet upon arrival Danang airport, Teachers and students will be transferred to hotel in Hoi An ancient town. Check in hotel and take rest of the day at leisure.
12:00 PM. Lunch will be served at the fine local restaurant
13:00 PM. Start our Hoi An half day city tour
17:30 PM. Back to hotel, take a short rest till dinning time.
19:00 ~ 21:30 PM. Enjoy dinner at hotel.
Accommodation: Van Loi Hotel – 3 Stars
Day 2: Hoi An – Farming & Fishing Villages – Basket Boat Racing (B/L/D)
7:00 AM: Having breakfast will proceed to the local school located outside of Hoi An known as for the service learning by split the group for doing the wall painting, learning song and playing game.
8:30 AM: Upon arrival will be greeting and welcome by the local principle, teachers and group of students. Our students group from Singapore will divide into 2 teams for exchange experiences.
– Group A: Follow to the local carpenter for doing the color painting to the wall of the school (for 2classrooms, interior and exterior of the classroom) as well as making the playground 2 swings, 1seesaw for the school.
Will follow the local carpenter to cut the woods, polishing, nailing, as well as painting for the 2full days of CIP.
(Please be note: (the group could make painting, polishing the wood only, the rest of the work will finish by our local carpenters as the group still young-age)
– Group B: Will follow to the local guide to assist for translation and learning some songs and playing game as well as making Hygiene Session. This group will work under the helping translation of 1 local English speaking guide. (You will have to try your best and your community skills to interact with local children without translators for sometime)
12:00 PM. Our lunch will be served at the Tra Que Restaurant.
13:30 PM. We will start our Basket boat racing – It is one of the funniest and most exciting games in competition about the waterways life of the local fishing people in central region of Viet Nam. It is designed and organized for the incentive group who travels to Hoi An for a visit and to have a memorable and great experience trip
- Supposed we had 100 of guests, the basket boat race program would be described as below:
- We will divide 100 of guests into 10 Teams. Each team will have 10 persons, each of team will be offered 1 basket boat
- We will give put a name for each of team a favorite animals like: Shark, crocodile, tuna, dolphin….
- We will lead the first group of 5 teams playing first, 5 teams will start racing, each of team has 2 persons rowing for one turn, we will play 5 rounds all together within 20 minutes. The winner is the one who is the fastest returning from their flag destination with the most plenty of fishes they caught ( Fishes will be hanging at the Flag’s destination, each of the team has their own flag) . We will get 2 teams as the No 1 and No 2 as winners from the first round
- The Second round will do the same with the other 5 teams left. They will do the same like the first group did. And we will also choose the winners of the second group as No 1 and No 2.
- The final race will be held between the winners from No 1 and No 2 of the first group versus with the winners of the second group of No 1 & No 2. We will find the Champion of the game later on. The Champion will be awarded with special gifts from Hoi An Eco-tour organizer. The second and The third will also receive gifts.
Our basket racing boat will finish at around 17:00 PM. Then we will drive back to our hotel in town. Take a short rest before dinner.
19:00 PM. Enjoy our delicious dinner at the local restaurant in town.
Day 3. Hoi An – My Son Holly land (B/L/D)
At 08:00 AM, our guide and driver will meet teachers and student at the lobby of the hotel, then we will depart from Hoi an town to My Son Holy Land
Located in a lush valley, My Son was a capital and religious center of Cham people, now remaining with red brick towers and sanctuaries. My Son, considered being in the same league as some of Southeast Asia’s greatest archaeological sites, including Angkor in Cambodia, Bagan in Myanmar, Ayutthaya in Thailand and Borobudur in Indonesia. These towers and sanctuaries were built from the 7th to 13rd centuries.
11h30 AM: Transfer to Hoi An for lunch. After relax, it is light excursion to go around tiny town of Hoi An for city tour: 400 years old Japanese Bridge, 300 years old Chinese temples, 200 years old Vietnamese former merchants’ houses.
We will transfer back to your hotel at around 16.30 pm. Take rest of the day at leisure, explore the town by your own.
19:00 PM. Enjoy our delicious dinner at the hotel.
Accommodation: Van Loi Hotel – 3 Stars
Day 4: Hoi An – Departure
After breakfast, time at leisure until transfer to the airport for our departure flight. Tour ends.
Don’t see the date for this tour to suit your schedule? No problems, Create Your Own Date. Choose the dates that you want to travel and as long as you happy to open the tour to other people joining we will charge you the standard tour price – no markups!
1. You must have booked and paid your deposit for travel dates that are at least 1 to 3 months in the future. This just gives us time to promote the trip and find other people to join you.
2. Create Your Own Date for this tour applies for bookings of two or more people only. If you are a solo traveller we can do our best to get a group for the dates you choose but we cannot guarantee standard pricing until we achieve a minimum of 2 people
3. This offer is subject to availability. In peak season we may not have the capability to add tour dates to our already busy schedule..
Artfully Designed Set Departures
Our Small Group Trips to Asia are set departures that you join in. Our superb itineraries combine world-famous highlights with hidden jewels. If you enjoy the company of like-minded travelers, and a maximum of 15 travelers (usually fewer), we offer the definitive small group travel in Asia and the Pacific.
Our Small Group Trips to Asia Feature:
- Join-in scheduled departures
- A set itinerary, artfully conceived down to the finest detail
- The best, most sought-after Tour Leaders in our region of the world—university-educated professionals and experts with local connections
- Luxury and boutique hotels wherever possible
- A maximum of 15 travelers—usually fewer—for an intimate experience
- Single travelers warmly welcomed
- Most meals, delicious cuisine
- Comprehensive inclusions and insurance
Learn about our progressive Join Group for solo travelers joining our Small Group Trips.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.
How our prices work:
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
HIGHER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget higher than $(This Price) in per person?
Vietnam and Indochina has the utmost luxury hotels and other tour facilities to cater to your budget. For a budget higher than the one stated, we can make some of the following modification to your program based on your request.
Flights in Business or First Class flight (compared with Economy flight).
More luxury hotels/cruises or more luxury rooms in the same hotel/cruise. Standards of accommodation.
Longer stay at certain city based on your request.
Extra service or extra meals.
If you want to stay longer…
There are so many ways to extend your time in Vietnam and Indochina. Once you arrive, you won’t want to leave!
Make extra trip to Phu Quoc or Con Dao, two of our most beautiful islands. Etc…
Stay longer on your cruise trip to Halong Bay. Etc…
Stay extra days and relax at beachside resort. Etc…
Spend more time visiting northern mountain province.
How our prices work:
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
Accommodation based on twin sharing at hotel 3 star in Hoian
All meals dedicated as in itinerary
Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
Entrance fees and permission during the trip
English – speaking tour guide ( Another languages is upon request)
Bottled drinking water for sightseeing
Travel Insurance. (We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance from home)
Personal expenditure (telephone, laundry, shopping and so on…)
Tips for guide, driver, porters
Beverage and alcoholic drinks
Any other services not clearly mentioned on itinerary and trip inclusive portion
Note: Hotels are subject to change due to availability. In that case we will choose equivalent accommodation
Meals: if you have any specific food requirements ( vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide, our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, Travelo Vietnam can be your culinary guide and provide you opportunity to savor tempting local food and world famous – dishes.
Read before traveling in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar or country around
Share with others
Thank you for visiting our FAQs pages. Here are the most common questions asked by our travelers. Please follow the links to get the answers or type your questions in the search bar. If you cannot find your answers, please send us your questions via email or on our Travelo Vietnam website. We will email you back with your answer, and update it on our website for other travelers.
1 – Knowledge Bike
2 – Travel FAQs
5 – Indochina Visa
6 – During Tour
After all of our tours we ask every traveler to review their holidays so that we may publish their testimonials on our website to help potential customers decide on Travelo Vietnam for their holidays to Indochina.
It is important for other travelers to hear the honest opinions from our past clients. We do not alter or edit what has been said. We do however, remove the emails, for privacy protection.
Refine Your Search