Golf Vacation In Hanoi Tour 4days
Travel Style: Vietnam Golf Tours
Itinerary: Golf Course at Long Thanh Golf Club – Golf Course at Vietnam Country Golf Club
We arrive in Hanoi, Vietnam’s present day capital and one of Asia’s most attractive and interesting cities. We meet Green Trail Tours guide then transfer to hotel. We will explore the distinctive features of Vietnam’s culture through a show of Water puppet. Overnight in Hanoi
This is the oldest golf course in Hanoi. They have just added 18 new holes Mountain View into operation. Kings’ Island have two 18 hole courses. The Lakeside Course opened in 1993. The Mountain view Course opens in mid – 2004. Kings’ Island will be the first 36 hole facility in northern Viet Nam, including an air-conditioned clubhouse & restaurant, driving range, pro-shop, putting greens & sand bunker.
Designer Lakeside Course designed by Robert McFarland, Mountain View, designed by Pacific coast of Australia – Peter Rogers. Number of hole 36 Par Lakeside -72 – 6,454 Yards. Mountain View – 72 and 7,100 Yards Located 45 Km from Hanoi
Facilities Full amenities, driving range, Clubhouse, restaurant, Pro shop, Club carts. Overnight in Hanoi
The new golf course in Northern Province of Vietnam, Championship quality, hosted Carlsberg Masters 2004 Vietnam, Johnnie Walker Classis series 2005. 18 holes opened July 2004, other 18 holes under construction. The course has fabulous Scenery and environment on 328 hectares, surrounded with pine trees on the valley Designer.
Designed by independent Golf Course service (I G C S) from Australia Number of hole 18 Par 72 Located 68 Km from Hanoi Facilities Full amenities, Space – age Clubhouse, restaurant with Asia, Japanese, Korea, European food, and great view decks from Club House. Overnight in Hanoi
Half day city tour, we will explore the fascinating Hanoi Old Quarter for beautiful shops for great bargain, stroll along beautiful Hoan Kiem Lake and see the famous Temple of Literature. Airport drop-off and depart. End of service.
Don’t see the date for this tour to suit your schedule? No problems, Create Your Own Date. Choose the dates that you want to travel and as long as you happy to open the tour to other people joining we will charge you the standard tour price – no markups!
1. You must have booked and paid your deposit for travel dates that are at least 1 to 3 months in the future. This just gives us time to promote the trip and find other people to join you.
2. Create Your Own Date for this tour applies for bookings of two or more people only. If you are a solo traveller we can do our best to get a group for the dates you choose but we cannot guarantee standard pricing until we achieve a minimum of 2 people
3. This offer is subject to availability. In peak season we may not have the capability to add tour dates to our already busy schedule..
Artfully Designed Set Departures
Our Small Group Trips to Asia are set departures that you join in. Our superb itineraries combine world-famous highlights with hidden jewels. If you enjoy the company of like-minded travelers, and a maximum of 15 travelers (usually fewer), we offer the definitive small group travel in Asia and the Pacific.
Our Small Group Trips to Asia Feature:
- Join-in scheduled departures
- A set itinerary, artfully conceived down to the finest detail
- The best, most sought-after Tour Leaders in our region of the world—university-educated professionals and experts with local connections
- Luxury and boutique hotels wherever possible
- A maximum of 15 travelers—usually fewer—for an intimate experience
- Single travelers warmly welcomed
- Most meals, delicious cuisine
- Comprehensive inclusions and insurance
Learn about our progressive Join Group for solo travelers joining our Small Group Trips.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.
How our prices work:
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
HIGHER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget higher than $(This Price) in per person?
Vietnam and Indochina has the utmost luxury hotels and other tour facilities to cater to your budget. For a budget higher than the one stated, we can make some of the following modification to your program based on your request.
Flights in Business or First Class flight (compared with Economy flight).
More luxury hotels/cruises or more luxury rooms in the same hotel/cruise. Standards of accommodation.
Longer stay at certain city based on your request.
Extra service or extra meals.
If you want to stay longer…
There are so many ways to extend your time in Vietnam and Indochina. Once you arrive, you won’t want to leave!
Make extra trip to Phu Quoc or Con Dao, two of our most beautiful islands. Etc…
Stay longer on your cruise trip to Halong Bay. Etc…
Stay extra days and relax at beachside resort. Etc…
Spend more time visiting northern mountain province.
How our prices work:
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
– Meals as stated in the program (B= Breakfast, L = -Lunch, D=Dinner)
– All transportation by private air-con vehicle as detailed in the itinerary.
– Services of a Vietnam Travel & Golf, English speaking local representative.
– Excursions as detailed.
– Scheduled Flights (Domestic)
– All taxes and service charges.
– Golf with green fee and caddies fee as indicated in the itinerary
– Drinks other than tea and local rice wine;
– Motorbiking protective pants, jacket, gloves, helmet, rain gear and other safety equipment at favourable rental rate;
– Train or flight tickets;
– Breakfast on the departure day and dinner on the return day;
– Accommodation in Hanoi;
Note: Hotels are subject to change due to availability. In that case we will choose equivalent accommodation
Meals: if you have any specific food requirements ( vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide, our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, Travelo Vietnam can be your culinary guide and provide you opportunity to savor tempting local food and world famous – dishes.
Read before traveling in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar or country around
Share with others
Thank you for visiting our FAQs pages. Here are the most common questions asked by our travelers. Please follow the links to get the answers or type your questions in the search bar. If you cannot find your answers, please send us your questions via email or on our Travelo Vietnam website. We will email you back with your answer, and update it on our website for other travelers.
1 – Knowledge Bike
2 – Travel FAQs
5 – Indochina Visa
6 – During Tour
After all of our tours we ask every traveler to review their holidays so that we may publish their testimonials on our website to help potential customers decide on Travelo Vietnam for their holidays to Indochina.
It is important for other travelers to hear the honest opinions from our past clients. We do not alter or edit what has been said. We do however, remove the emails, for privacy protection.
Refine Your Search