LAzalee Day Cruise Halong Bay
This custom-buit, steel-hulled day cruise boat has been speically desinged and finished to provide a premium, ultra comfortable way to experience Ha Long Bay. The four and a half hour “Bay Explorer Day Cruise” is the ideal fusion of exploring the stunning natural beauty of the area while enjoying international-standard amenities and service that surpasses anything currently available on the bay for day cruising.
L’Azalee Cruises boats are built and operatd to certified marine standards and are appointed with modern maritime safety features and equipment.
Bay Explorer Cruise 4.5hr
11.00 Arrive at Tuan Chau Island and the main passenger ticketing terminal at the Marina. Transfer from your road shuttle to your Day Cruise Boat “Min”. Welcome onboard with welcome drink, commence the safety briefing & Meet your crew for the day.
Cruise due south with Cat Ba Island on your starboard side and Ha Long Bay – port side. Enjoy the lazy pace of these tranquil, peaceful and calm waters.
12.00 Arrive at Dao Tung Lam Bay, drop anchor and relax for 45 minutes while lunch is served.
12:45 Weigh anchor and continue cruising further into the bay area circumnavigating Tung Lam Island and during this leg of your cruise you will pass by several icons of Ha Long Bay such as Thumb Island, Cock Fighting Island, Incense Island which can be seen on the 200,000 dong note, Ba Hang Floating village and finally Dog Island.
14.00 Arrive at Thien Cung Cave – “Paradise Cave” and take a guided walk through this intimate and colourful cave
14.45 Weigh anchor again and cruise on the final leg of your day cruise itinerary back to Tuan Chau Marina.
3.30 Arrive back at Tuan Chau Marina and disembark for transfer to the L’Azalee Cruises Reception Lounge or your waiting shuttle connections for return to Ha Noi
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Cancellation due to bad weather conditions in Halong Bay:
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!