Hoi An Food On Foot Tour
If you’re a foodie, cuisine plays an important role in your vacation. Trying all local specialties is a must do activity. street food tour in hoi an is a combination food-tasting and walking tour around the town
If you’re a foodie, cuisine plays an important role in your vacation. Trying all local specialties is a must do activity. Hoi An food on foot tour is a combination food-tasting and walking tour around the town. All food stalls or restaurants use sanitary cooking practices and fresh ingredients. We want you to come away from your visit to Hoi An having also experienced it’s rich culture, mouth-watering cuisine, and wonderful people.
Hoi An Food on Foot Tour takes you off the beaten path to get a unique glimpse into daily life in this lovely city. Hoi An Food On Foot Tour focuses on the unique local specialties of Hoi An. During four hours walking tour, you’ll enjoy generous 10 dishes. We lead small group (up to 12) through real neighborhoods to indulge in Hoi An’s best foods at places that have been making these delicacies for generations. Each of our unique food tastings is combined with fun insights and anecdotes on food culture and local traditions.
Hoi An Food on Foot Tour is more than a food tour” because throughout the tour we give your stomachs a little break to discover some unforgettable cultural & historical attractions that you otherwise would’ ve missed. Enough food is served that most participants will not need lunch or dinner after the tour. We recommend you eating a light breakfast or lunch before the tour
Let us guide you to best dishes prepared by best chefs in town.
Highlights of Hoi An Local Specialties Tour
- Taste all unique local specialties food of Hoi An
- 5 tasting locations, 8 delicious samples (enough for lunch)
- Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history
- Explore some places that are not in your guidebook
- Learn how to make white rose
- Visit Cam Nam Village, local restaurant and Hoi An Market
- Foot massage at Spa
- Small-group tour of 12 participants ensures more personalized service
- Departure time: 8.30 AM
- Finishing time: 12.30 noon
- Transportation: walking
- MEETING POINT: My Spa (81 Tran Hung Dao St, Hoi An, near by Highland Coffee)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Group size: 12 people maximum
- Weather condition: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Note: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
What to bring
- Suntan lotion.
- Hat or cap.
- Sun glasses.
Our tour includes food samples of… (Samples are subjected to change without notice)
- Xi ma (black sesame desert)
- Quang Noodle
- White rose
- Fried wonton
- Vietnamese coffee
- Cao lau
- Banh Dap Cam Nam (Rice Cracker)
- Corn sweet soup
Don’t see the date for this tour to suit your schedule? No problems, Create Your Own Date. Choose the dates that you want to travel and as long as you happy to open the tour to other people joining we will charge you the standard tour price – no markups!
1. You must have booked and paid your deposit for travel dates that are at least 1 to 3 months in the future. This just gives us time to promote the trip and find other people to join you.
2. Create Your Own Date for this tour applies for bookings of two or more people only. If you are a solo traveller we can do our best to get a group for the dates you choose but we cannot guarantee standard pricing until we achieve a minimum of 2 people
3. This offer is subject to availability. In peak season we may not have the capability to add tour dates to our already busy schedule..
Artfully Designed Set Departures
Our Small Group Trips to Asia are set departures that you join in. Our superb itineraries combine world-famous highlights with hidden jewels. If you enjoy the company of like-minded travelers, and a maximum of 15 travelers (usually fewer), we offer the definitive small group travel in Asia and the Pacific.
Our Small Group Trips to Asia Feature:
- Join-in scheduled departures
- A set itinerary, artfully conceived down to the finest detail
- The best, most sought-after Tour Leaders in our region of the world—university-educated professionals and experts with local connections
- Luxury and boutique hotels wherever possible
- A maximum of 15 travelers—usually fewer—for an intimate experience
- Single travelers warmly welcomed
- Most meals, delicious cuisine
- Comprehensive inclusions and insurance
Learn about our progressive Join Group for solo travelers joining our Small Group Trips.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.
How our prices work:
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
HIGHER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget higher than $(This Price) in per person?
Vietnam and Indochina has the utmost luxury hotels and other tour facilities to cater to your budget. For a budget higher than the one stated, we can make some of the following modification to your program based on your request.
Flights in Business or First Class flight (compared with Economy flight).
More luxury hotels/cruises or more luxury rooms in the same hotel/cruise. Standards of accommodation.
Longer stay at certain city based on your request.
Extra service or extra meals.
If you want to stay longer…
There are so many ways to extend your time in Vietnam and Indochina. Once you arrive, you won’t want to leave!
Make extra trip to Phu Quoc or Con Dao, two of our most beautiful islands. Etc…
Stay longer on your cruise trip to Halong Bay. Etc…
Stay extra days and relax at beachside resort. Etc…
Spend more time visiting northern mountain province.
How our prices work:
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
Tour included in:
Tour excluded in:
Note: Hotels are subject to change due to availability. In that case we will choose equivalent accommodation
Meals: if you have any specific food requirements ( vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide, our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, Travelo Vietnam can be your culinary guide and provide you opportunity to savor tempting local food and world famous – dishes.
Read before traveling in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar or country around
Share with others
Thank you for visiting our FAQs pages. Here are the most common questions asked by our travelers. Please follow the links to get the answers or type your questions in the search bar. If you cannot find your answers, please send us your questions via email or on our Travelo Vietnam website. We will email you back with your answer, and update it on our website for other travelers.
1 – Knowledge Bike
2 – Travel FAQs
5 – Indochina Visa
6 – During Tour
After all of our tours we ask every traveler to review their holidays so that we may publish their testimonials on our website to help potential customers decide on Travelo Vietnam for their holidays to Indochina.
It is important for other travelers to hear the honest opinions from our past clients. We do not alter or edit what has been said. We do however, remove the emails, for privacy protection.
Refine Your Search